Thursday, May 28, 2009

Somebody has to help...

Since the beginning of March, I have been working one day a week at Living in the Garden. It is a job that keeps you on your toes with trying to keep up with replenishing displays and helping customers.


It is a place of incredible beauty and inspiration and it is such fun to spend at least one day a week away from my sewing machine. I feel privileged to be immersed in such splendor but somebody has to help. If you live nearby, see for yourself and come and meet Suzanne and see what happens when you make your dream come true!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Living in the Garden said...

And Help you do...
No other girl has ever been so lucky to have such a good friend!
Thank you my dear Carla.

High Desert Diva said...

Oh...it looks gorgeous!

Robynn's Ravings said...

I want to come visit! Now THAT's a great work environment!